Marcin has over 16 years of experience working as a physio in Europe and Australia.
Marcin graduated with Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Medical University in Gdansk (Poland, Europe) in 2005. He started his career in Australia in 2008 when he graduated with Diploma in Remedial Massage from Australian Institute of Applied Science.
In order to work as a physiotherapist in Australia he completed an additional 4 years Bachelor of Physiotherapy at the University of Notre Dame in Fremantle (Perth, WA).
During his career Marcin has gained extensive knowledge and expertise that progressed him from a junior physiotherapist to a University Clinical Educator and Practice Manager. Marcin has worked in various clinics that specialized in musculoskeletal dysfunctions.
In 2018 Marcin decided to follow his unique philosophy of treatment and has founded Vitalis Physiotherapy. His methodical and structured approach to his consultation, coupled with his experience in treating patients with musculoskeletal problems, ensures that all patients under his care are diagnosed and treated as effectively and as quickly as possible.
In 2022, Marcin completed the Pro Sports Academy consisting of 15 months of training where he was mentored by David O’Sullivan, the sports physio with England Rugby Union (2019), the Japanese Rugby World Cup, and with the England Rugby League (2017), and Australian Rugby League World Cup.
That training experience has completely changed how Marcin approaches the treatment of his patients. In his private practice, Marcin has applied the ‘Step-By-Step’ treatment using the Pro Sports Academy approach combined with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- The ProSports Academy
- Certificate in Spinal Manual Therapy
- Level 1 of Watson Headache Approach, Watson Headache Institute
- Level I Shoulder Treatment, Lyn Watson
- Level II Shoulder Treatment, Lyn Watson
- The Sporting Elbow, Wrist and Hand, Sports Physiotherapy Australia
- Trigenics Shoulder Course, The Trigenics Institute of Functional Neurology
- Trigenics Functional Muscle Neurology Lower Extremities Seminar, The Trigenics Institute of Functional Neurology
- Brian Mulligan Concept A and B Module
- McGill Method Level 1: Foundation for the Pain-Free Back
- McGill Method Level 2: Assessment: Converging on a Precise Diagnosis
- McGill Method Level 3: High Performance Training
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Certificate
- Advanced Neuro Education Positional Vertigo BPPV
- Physiotherapy Clinical Educator Training – Assessment of student performance in clinical practice using the APP
- MAT Assessment Course
- Dry Needling
- Diploma Remedial Massage