Tracey Lane graduated from University of Queensland with Masters of Physiotherapy studies in early 2009 and has a Bachelor of Science, Exercise Sports Science. She has over 7 years experience working with the Australian Defence Force, from acute injury management to full return to high level gym programs and return to work.
Tracey also has 6+ years experience in private practice. While able to work on all areas, Tracey has a keen interest in lower limb, pelvis, hips, Thoracic spine and low back injuries, chronic pain, pre and post-surgery and Clinical Pilates. She sees the body as a whole. Tracey believes in its ability to adapt, while utilising movement and Clinical Pilates as a movement based classification and treatment program that can provide better results than the traditional exercise approach to chronic conditions.
Tracey believes in empowering her patients to self manage and will work with you to reach your goals, reduce pain and maintain a healthy life.
In her spare time Tracey enjoys spending time with her family, yoga and skydiving as much as time allows.
- Masters of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science)
- Level I Shoulder Treatment, Lyn Watson
- Mulligan Lower Quadrant, Mulligan
- Physiotherapy Pilates Matwork Intensive Course, Pilates and Physio on Collingwood
- DMA Clinical Pilates Unit A and B, DMA Clinical Pilates
- Clinical Pilates Level I and II, DMA
- Clinical Pilates Level III and IV, DMA
- The Thoracic Spine in Sport, Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Hamstring assessment and prevention, Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Level 1, Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Level 2, Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Level 1 Exploring the sporting Hip and Groin, The Hip and Groin Clinic
- Level 2 Exploring the sporting hip and groin, The Hip and Groin Clinic
- Everyday foot and ankle, Craig Allingham
- Functional Strength and Sports Conditioning, Health Adventure
- Adductor Magnus, Physiosports Brighton
- Tendinopathy symposium, Physiosports Brighton
- Tendinopathy Clinical Assessment, Physiosports Brighton
- Hip Symposium, Physiosports Brighton
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Certificate
- MAT Running Course
- PEAK Knee OA Program, Melbourne School of Health Sciences
- Dry Needling