- Initial Appointment (60 min)
- Subsequent Appointment (30 min)
- Extended Subsequent Appointment (45 min)
- Long Subsequent Appointment (60 min)
- Shockwave Therapy
- Initial Home Visit (1hr)
- Subsequent Home Visit (30 min)
- Long Subsequent Home Visit (40 min)
Private Health Code
- The Vitalis Physiotherapy clinic offers EFTPOS, Credit Card, and HICAPS facilities for your convenience.
- Private Health: We can process all private health funds on the spot, and you will be responsible for paying any out-of-pocket expenses. To find out how much your fund contributes to an initial consultation (code 500) and subsequent consultation (code 505), please contact your insurer.
- WorkCover: We accept all WorkCover Queensland referrals and where the claim is accepted by Workcover Queensland there will be no out of pocket expenses for you. Please read more about WorkCover Physiotherapy here.
- Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) under Medicare: If your GP has referred you for Physiotherapy under an EPC, we can process the claim on the spot. You’ll need to pay for your appointment in full, and then Medicare will reimburse you $58.00 per session.
- NDIS: We accept NDIS-funded clients who are Plan-Managed or Self-Managed. Please contact the clinic to schedule an appointment.
How to book an appointment?
All you need to do is just give us a call on 0410 559 856 and request an initial appointment. Please let our friendly reception staff know the background and severity of your condition.
You can visit our FAQs for more information about appointments at Vitalis Physiotherapy.